Rune Factory RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is one of the first forums that lets you RP about Rune Factory, this forum is new and new players start with 10000 G so please join

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lionheart's Heir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Silvestreiss

Omega Silvestreiss

The Lionheart's Heir Empty
PostSubject: The Lionheart's Heir   The Lionheart's Heir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:02 am

Greetings. My name is Omega Athanasis Silvestreiss Lionheart, the First. Quite the long name, right? It's better we shorten it... How about you call me Omega Silvestreiss?
Ahem.
I am the last descendant of a legendary family, mostly composed by Earthmates, called the Lionheart house. It May have sounded preposterous for me to just say it like that so... I apologize.
I resided in a small Village, but now i've arrived on the Capitol. Yay.
I'm delighted to meet all of you.
(Talking seriously now. It's very nice to finally find a RF RP forum, and this one's i'm getting from the very start. Yaaaay. I hope it stays alive)
Back to top Go down
Minova

Minova

PostSubject: Re: The Lionheart's Heir   The Lionheart's Heir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:13 am

Welcome to the forum :smile: This is the presentation page though, if you want to be in character it's in the character sheets.
Back to top Go down
Joey
Admin
Joey

PostSubject: Re: The Lionheart's Heir   The Lionheart's Heir I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:15 am

You have my blessing Good sir.
You may come to these land and do as you please
Except as all know there are some rules of conduct
Thus i must say you did Exert a certain... nobility in the way you presented yourself

I do hope you have an exquisit stay in our Forum

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
https://runefactoryrpgforum.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lionheart's Heir   The Lionheart's Heir I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lionheart's Heir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Factory RPG Forum :: Presentations and character sheets :: Presentations-